Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I recently purchased a 69 SS Clone with a 454 and 700r4 tranny, I have been looking for the last 10 months to find the perfect car for me and now I have it!. I am looking forward to reading and discusing Camaros with everyone. Trevor

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Welcome to the best darned Camaro site on the internet!!

Where 'bouts are ya in Alberta?

Paul :beers:

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Howdy there, partner...from an X Albertan...welcome to the site. Lots of good guys/gals with mucho smarts and experience in TC.

What part of God's country ya from? If you need help from up that way, don't forget to get a hold of someone from the Calgary Camaro Club (I hear that they are still going strong) or David's T's Club up in Edmonton?

I see where Stelmach's got in again? Conservatives for another 4, eh?

I sure miss the mountains and the fresh air up there...keep in touch. :)

capt

·
Registered
300 Posts
Another Howdy - from south of the border!

Don't know what part of the province you're from, but wife & I would love to visit Banff, Lake Louise one of these days.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I live just outside Red Deer, the weather up here is great lately +5c during the day. I am not sure how to post pics from my hard drive, any help?

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
So, coming from RD, you don't know who to cheer for.. the Flames or Oilers? Sorry I can't help out on the pic thingy... still got to get round to that myself.

capt

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Jerry, the oil that you make your pavement with prob comes from Alberta.:)

capt
Not to mention the oil that goes into his cars too :D.

Trevor,

I'm the president of the Calgary Camaro Club. We would love to have you as a member. Hopefully our web site will get sorted out soon, but in the mean time if you are inerested fire off an email or PM to me & I can give you some info.

Paul :beers:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts