Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I am obviously new to this website but so far I have found it very informative and could spend hours on it. I have always wanted to own a first Gen camaro and I will feel I will own one in the next year. I want to do as much reading etc to educate myself so that I can make a wise purchase.
Thanks for the great website!!

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
Welcome to team camaro!!!!

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi again, Well i finally did it. I am now the proud owner of a 67 Camaro RS/SS 350 Convertible. I am looking forward to spending more time with her!!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Hi again, Well i finally did it. I am now the proud owner of a 67 Camaro RS/SS 350 Convertible. I am looking forward to spending more time with her!!

Hey, ya did'er, Scott! Good job, eh?:thumbsup:

Welcome to the TC Crew. Don't forget to drop into the Cal/Cam/Club...they meet @ the GMC in the NE.

capt

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes it was a local car. I picked it up in Calgary. The guy I bought it off of had it for 2 years and is buying a house so his toy needed to go. I have enjoyed a few days in the sunshine with it. I will definatly check out the Calgary Camaro Club. It has pretty low gears in the rear end so It is not really highway friendly. I am weighing out my options. I would like to cruise down the highway without reving at 3700 rpms at 60 mph.

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Yes it was a local car. I picked it up in Calgary. The guy I bought it off of had it for 2 years and is buying a house so his toy needed to go. I have enjoyed a few days in the sunshine with it. I will definatly check out the Calgary Camaro Club. It has pretty low gears in the rear end so It is not really highway friendly. I am weighing out my options. I would like to cruise down the highway without reving at 3700 rpms at 60 mph.
I think that I might know who owned your car before the previous owner (his car had a really low back end)...a check with "MCGOO" on this site... who I think is still prez of the CCC. He could check this out.

capt

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys, I will send a PM to MCGOO and see if he knows any more history of my car. The only history of the car I know is what the previous owner has done to it. He gave me all reciepts adding up to 11 K over the last 2 years. I would like to know more about the restoration that was done 5 years ago.
Thanks, Scott

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Nice ride Trackman!! Looks like there has been some work done to it!! I like the wheels and disk breaks on all 4 corners!!

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Hey, ya did'er, Scott! Good job, eh?:thumbsup:

Welcome to the TC Crew. Don't forget to drop into the Cal/Cam/Club...they meet @ the GMC in the NE.

capt
Correction Ted,
CCC has bailed out on CMP in the North East, they now meet at Jack Carter's new location in South Calgary somewhere.
I'm not involved with the club anymore. I just can't devote the time needed to be involved in a club at this time.

Welcome aboard Phat Cat. You are viewing the best darned camaro web site known to man kind. I have replied to your PM.

Paul :beers:

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks to everyone for the replies!! This site is great! Great info and great people!!

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Correction Ted,
CCC has bailed out on CMP in the North East, they now meet at Jack Carter's new location in South Calgary somewhere.
I'm not involved with the club anymore. I just can't devote the time needed to be involved in a club at this time.

Welcome aboard Phat Cat. You are viewing the best darned camaro web site known to man kind. I have replied to your PM.

Paul :beers:
Thanks for the update, Paul. Sorry to hear that you are no longer on the executive of CCC... hope they found someone to fill those big shoes of yours.

And don't forget Phat Cat that this club used to put on a great meet in Aug in Calgary... sure hope that is still going on!?

capt

1 - 20 of 20 Posts