Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Garry is my name & I live in Sydney Australia. I am the President of the American Muscle car club of Australia which has been running for 2years now with about 85 members our web site is www.amcca.com.au & we also have a forum, I have just bought a 90 model Camaro RS. I have a 82 corvette as well, I also had a 69 indy pace car that was stolen some years ago. Looking forward to joining this forum.
See Ya Garry

·
Registered
8,188 Posts
Welcome aboard Gary. We have a good number of Aussies & Kiwis contributing and commenting here. Sorry to hear about the Pacer. That sucks.

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
From just a little north of you:)... welcome to the crew, mate.

Rather an exculsive oufit that you've formed down there... good for you.:thumbsup:

Darn shame to hear about your loss...You'd think it would stand out like a sore thumb, and be found by now, eh?

capt

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the warm welcome guys if anyone would like to jump onto our web site Forum it would be fantastic to have some input from the States & Canada. A good friend of mine ownes Corvette Speciality's in Vancouver.
See Ya Garry :beers:

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
Welcome!!!
Between the England and Austrialia we have a pretty good amount of members that eighter have right hand drive Camaros or have to drive cackhanded (A term and long ago gone English bud told me).

Been to England, I have family there. One of these days I hope to make to the land down under!!! Almost took a job there a few years back, it was in Alice springs just a wee bit back in the bush. Instead I moved to Arkansas from San Diego.

·
Retired
16,016 Posts
Howdy down under :beers: <--- Fosters for you Welcome to Team Camaro. My sis used to live in Perth but thats a long way from Sydney ;)

·
Registered
13,338 Posts
Hey from across the pond (NZ)
I am the President of the American Muscle car club of Australia
The NZ muscle car car club has been around for a long time, very active..u may like to contact them
Chris is the President, a real nice guy with a very nice 70 1/2 camaro...a google for Beaurepairs , manukau he is the manager there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts