Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, happy to have found this forum after so many years. Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun. I've had my '67 RS since I was 19 years old (we'll just say over 20 years now...). I can remember each project over the years and love to see how other people take care of their cars... mods, repairs, etc. I've tried to keep my car as visually stock as possible but there are a few things different.. B&M ratchet shifter in the stock console, 15X8 Rally wheels in the rear, posi, headers, T400, factory spoilers, stuff that doesn't take away too much from the original look but makes it a bit more fun to drive. It's definitely easier finding parts and info now than it was when I first started, you can practically build one from the frame up if you've got the $$$ and the time!

Looking forward to some interesting threads and learning a bunch from the obviously talented Camaro gurus on this site!

Cheers! :beers:

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome to Team Camaro from the West coast. Post some pictures of your RS when you can. :waving:

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Welcome! This is a great site, more knowledge and info than you can imagine. I'm from the Boston area also. Live in Hudson, work in Boston. Maybe we can run into each other sometime. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Welcome from Chicago. Last year I lived down the road from you in Connecticut for a while. Enjoy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts