Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Frank and I am into Classic Cars. I have a 1969 Camaro which I would like lo convert from an automatic to a 5 speed.

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
hi frank welcome to team camaro..
try the search bar..lots of info on folks that have done that conversion!

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Welcome to the best Camaro site on the web.

Good plan on going from an auto to a 5 speed. Fair bit of work involved, but not out of reach if you have a good mechanical aptitude & lots of patience.

There is lots of information available here to guide you through it.

Paul :beers:

·
Premium Member
6,350 Posts
Welcome to the best Camaro site on the web.

Good plan on going from an auto to a 5 speed. Fair bit of work involved, but not out of reach if you have a good mechanical aptitude & lots of patience.

There is lots of information available here to guide you through it.

Paul :beers:
Hey McGoo I am going to have some sixer questions for you as soon as I get my car home. I really like the hot rodded six. You might be onto something here.

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Hey CF! Welcome to the TC Crew, eh?

Just follow the steps taken by others before you...and the change over will be done in no time.

Don't forget the Plunkett Meet in London going June 3 to the 5th. "Beach Boys" Fri. and some of the "Happy Days" members, along with some of the crew from "American Graffiti" being there as well...on Sat.

"Lighthouse" will be the feature band playing at night. Tickets are really reasonable this year for the night show. Anyways, just a heads up on a great car event to consider.
capt

·
20,454 Posts
Welcome to TC from your Southern neighbor :beers:

·
Gold Lifetime Member
856 Posts
Welcome Frank from another Canuck a bit to the north of you! I hear the Ontario Camaro Club Nationals will be in held Oshawa this year, second weekend of June if I'm not mistaken. I'm hoping to attend. Lots of info on the TKO swaps here, that's also something I'd really like to do in the future.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts