Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got 68 coupe in january and after browsing this forum this appears to be the place to go

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome Ken.....you have come to the right place! :waving:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Welcome Ken
Ya this is the place you want to be, This site helped me alot over the years. No dought any problem you have (with your car) someone here has been there and done that. The great part is they share there info. I also see you are a local. I work across from Ohare My 67 drop top gets me there many times in the summer, We only have a few more weeks to wait till its Classic car season.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Welcome Ken, Any pics or info on the car. I lived in the city years back and raced/cruised Archer Ave. in my 68 every weekend. Just wondering if maybe your 68 was my old one. Anyway, welcome to the site.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well it was born a 6 cyl with a powerglide and as it matured it developed some muscle with a 350 engine and trans it is still a column shift which i want to change. If i'm reading the code right it started out yellow and now its hugger orange

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i want to change my car over from a column shift to a floor shift and i wonder if i should look in the interiors forum or the trans forum ive been to both and there are a lot of posts to go through in both and if you could point me in the right direction i'd appreciate it thanks

·
Retired
16,005 Posts
My grandma lived at 97th and Kedzie in her later years back in the 70's,,, very busy streets there. Cousins lived on Tripp

Welcome :)

·
Registered
6,106 Posts
My grandma lived at 97th and Kedzie in her later years back in the 70's,,, very busy streets there. Cousins lived on Tripp

Welcome :)
3800 south from 1964 to 1973 oh man the street machines , riding shotgun with my big brother down Western on a Saturday nite.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Welcome aboard from the north suburbs. Alot of great stuff here.

·
Registered
338 Posts
i want to change my car over from a column shift to a floor shift and i wonder if i should look in the interiors forum or the trans forum ive been to both and there are a lot of posts to go through in both and if you could point me in the right direction i'd appreciate it thanks
Hi Ken, We've got the same car. I've got the column to floor shift conversion on my radar as well.

Check out this link within a link:
http://www.camaros.net/forums/showthread.php?t=92193&highlight=Convert+column

1 - 15 of 15 Posts