Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody! I live near Savannah, GA and am resto-moding a 68, basically from the ground up. I bought my car on eBay and have gotten a ton of body panels. My plan is to drop an LS2 in it when I am done, but I have a long way before I even think abou tgetting to that point.

I think that I might have met one of the guys on here, I bought a cowl induction hood from him. Anyway, he was a really cool guy and said great things about this website.

Here is a link to my photobucket account so you can see what I am working with...

http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/acoustic_41/

Looking forward to posting here as well as at camaroforums.com!

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Welcome to the crew, Stephen. Looks like a pro job:thumbsup:... you've done this before.

capt

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually this is my first Muscle car project. I have never really done any sheet metal work other than replacing some floor pans in an old bronco. I think the key is just take your time and do it right the first time. That and I watch Muscle car on powerblock tv all the time and read a lot of magazines! Thanks for the compliments!!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Welcome...I live in Rincon, just a few miles away.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Welcome good to hear from another SE georgia guy.I'm 3 years into my 69 with no welding or restoring skills but if you take the time and have some good friend's and an understanding wife thing's should go just fine.:thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts