Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the site and just wanted to say hi. After 15 years I am FINALLY getting back to my 67 convertible. Just pulled it out of storage and into my buddies shop. Hoping to get it torn down the rest of the way and on the rotisserie soon.:hurray:

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A few from the original tear down but starting to gather more daily. Much easier now with the smart phone than 15 years ago when I was using a Polaroid camera. I will try and post some later.

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
John - Glad to see another long term project seeing some love. Polaroids yikes as bad as mine in Kodachrome slides that are now all washed out. :(

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. I will try and get some pics out soon. I drove it home over 15 years ago after purchasing from the original owner. Shortly after the disassembly, life happened and I moved her into dry storage and there she sat until 2 weeks ago. Still learning this site so may need some guidance on getting them posted. Thanks again....

·
14,275 Posts
Thanks guys. I will try and get some pics out soon. I drove it home over 15 years ago after purchasing from the original owner. Shortly after the disassembly, life happened and I moved her into dry storage and there she sat until 2 weeks ago. Still learning this site so may need some guidance on getting them posted. Thanks again....
Upload your pictures to a 3rd Party like Photobucket. You will then be able to post the pics easily and will also have a good record of your build. Added bonus is if your puter crashes you won't lose your pics.

and it's free:beers:

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So I finally got some pictures scanned from the day I brought it home in 94. I drove it a week with its "custom sunroof" and then the disassembly began. Then life happened and now in 2015 the project has once again commenced. Figured I would post a few from 94 and then a few more from last week. If this thread needs to move to the build project section feel free. I will try and post them as updates happen. The first two are the day it came home in 1994 and the last 3 are a few of it last week.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts