Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all, I'm new to this forum...

I'm a filmmaker here in Hollywood currently shooting a feature called "Challenger" - it's a low-budget deal but features a ghost white 2009 Dodge Challenger in the starring role.

My question is, being a Camaro owner...would this film appeal to you? Any responses would be great!

If you're interested you can visit my site at: www.challengermovie.com

You can also visit my facebook at: www.facebook.com/mgcrosscars as I'll be working on more car films in the future. ( if you dig my work, please feel free to "like" my page )

Thanks in advance!
M.G. Cross
Filmmaker

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
Howdy all, I'm new to this forum...

I'm a filmmaker here in Hollywood currently shooting a feature called "Challenger" - it's a low-budget deal but features a ghost white 2009 Dodge Challenger in the starring role.

My question is, being a Camaro owner...would this film appeal to you? Any responses would be great!

First, welcome to Team CAMARO

2nd - you might want to edit that "any response" ... you might get less like mine :D

I'd say - not really* ... but, when you get around to the CAMARO feature(tte), give me a shout :yes:
I might guess that that particular vehicle is out of this demographic ;)

I just don't see the performance levels in the Chrysler offerings that will allow them to really compete with the other 'Musclecar' offerings from Chevy or Ford.
And every magazine article I've read to-date has backed that up with their test data report ...
Seems they handle pretty good, but are still lacking in the HP ... even the SRT8.
Here's a great recent srticle comparing them - http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/coupes/112_0903_2010_chevrolet_camaro_ss_vs_2009_dodge_challenger_rt_vs_2010_ford_mustang_gt/index.html

Good luck with your project :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
I am not a fan of these retro faux pa muscle cars offered up today.I would not watch a movie where the starring role is a 2010 Challenger/Mustang or Camaro.
None of them work for me..but you did ask.
Good Luck..I hope your project is a success for you.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
welcome to team camaro!
a true car guy must appreciate all makes and models to be a true car guy, so i vote yes.
a person cant like just one and not understand others, with nothing to compare to their would be no competition?

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Welcome to Team Camaro!

To your question...... its a car movie YES i would

Another Dodge concept in a movie

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
now if you do this......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts