Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Daniel I’m from Houston,Tx. A few months ago I purchased a Hugger orange 1969 Camaro X44 that was partially restored. I’ve spent the last month collecting parts and I just started a YouTube channel (Maddlab TV) on the build process. This is my first Camaro build and a personal build for myself. I hope to get a ton of info from the forum.

·
Premium Member
3,706 Posts
Re: Hello From Houston! Turbo LS3 TR6060 69’

Welcome from Houston. Big place. Which area? Lots of info here. Looks like it will be a nice ride. Lots of work on that firewall.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts

Welcome to TC, you picked the best year!

·
Gold Lifetime Member
4,443 Posts

Hello, my name is Daniel I’m from Houston,Tx. A few months ago I purchased a Hugger orange 1969 Camaro X44 that was partially restored. I’ve spent the last month collecting parts and I just started a YouTube channel (Maddlab TV) on the build process. This is my first Camaro build and a personal build for myself. I hope to get a ton of info from the forum.
You should also spend some time at Pro-Touring.com and Lateral-g.net. Lots of information on making these cars fast and safe.

Reactions: 130fe

·
Registered
378 Posts
Sounds like the makings of a sweet ride. Welcome to the site.

·
Gold Lifetime Member
4,443 Posts
Hard to tell from the pictures - LS3, turbo, Tremec 6060?

·
Premium Member
Brett - Leander, Texas 1969 SS396
1,636 Posts
Welcome to Camaros.net from Austin. I searched for Maddlab TV on Youtube with no success. The first pic of yours appears to be light on the front end, as if there is no engine in it yet. Maybe this is what you are going to post on your channel. I will enjoy the progress.

Brett...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry, I had an issue with my channel; I will be starting a new one here shortly. Yes the engine and transmission are out of the car currently. I have an LS3/TR6060 and a Turbo kit. I have the mounts already just need an oil pan and a computer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts