Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I just joined up, and wanted to say hello. I have a 68, small block car with some goodies on it, and I've used this site in the past for some great information. I thought perhaps one day I could contribute and help someone else out.

Seems like an awesome place for us Camaro guys. I know the Mustang guys have their place(s), so why not us too>>?>> :hurray:

Anyway, I'll be seeing you around.

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
Welcome Jeremy !!

I am not located too far from you. I reside in the Jasper area. Sounds like a wicked car you got there. Just awesome. I also have a '68. Mine's just a driver currently, but have some plans for a drivetrain/engine upgrade this spring and summer.

I know of at least one other member here from the Evansville area. StevieJ70 has a sweet looking 69 on here. Maybe you know him??

Sounds like you already know how great this site is. It is very addicting:yes:

Cheers :beers:

Jon

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site.:beers:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome Jeremy !!

I am not located too far from you. I reside in the Jasper area. Sounds like a wicked car you got there. Just awesome. I also have a '68. Mine's just a driver currently, but have some plans for a drivetrain/engine upgrade this spring and summer.

I know of at least one other member here from the Evansville area. StevieJ70 has a sweet looking 69 on here. Maybe you know him??

Sounds like you already know how great this site is. It is very addicting:yes:

Cheers :beers:

Jon
Cool!
It's a small world. . .
I guess I don't know the fellow you mentioned. I do know a few guys with 69s, but not by the name of Steve I guess. Do guys ever get together in the summer for Team Camaro weekends or anything? Like head to a show and meet and greet type deal?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts