Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to every one, I have been looking at this site for years and finally joined up. I presently have 3 69s. Pace car (small block) rs/z28(trying to finish) COPO x44 (just bought). I have owned and loved camaros for the last 34 years. I have had several 67 through 69 Zs, 2 COPOs, and many more. I got to play with and race a lot of these cars back in the good old days when you could buy a 375 horse for $1500 and go race at mountain park dragway and not worry much about scattering the engine at the half way mark. I am very impressed with all the knowledge at Team Camaro and I hope I can be some help things I have learned through the years. May God Bless and thanks for having a site as great as this for people who love and appreciate the CAMARO.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will post pictures as soon as I figure out how. I can adjust valves and carbs, but this blasted computer still throws me for a loop. My nephew posted some pictures on a site, Detroit Horsepower, with my Z and pace car in the background. It is under COPO found, Vhurst

·
Premium Member
1,420 Posts
Welcome aboard. I have been to Clay City a few times myself.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome to the Team Robert from Sunny So. Cal! :waving:

·
Registered
480 Posts
Welcome from Bardstown .

if you ever need an extra hand exercising any of those rides, drop me a line :thumbsup:

'Vettrin

·
Premium Member
5,325 Posts
Welcome Robert! Sounds like you got quite a nice stable of camaros there....Post pictures when you have the time to figure it out....:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts