Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new to the site & starting on a 72 Rs for my 16 year old, (no way he's dring my 67 RS) so will be looking for help i.m sure, Thanks Dave (no cooldave is not cause I'm cool it's cause I work in the air cond industry)

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
Welcome to Team Camaro Dave :yes:

Used to ski every week on Elsinore back-inthe-day :thumbsup:
Still ski, but haven't been back to the Elsinore in years.
Can't even imagine how that area has changed over all those years :eek:

There is a great group of guys and gals on this site ready and willing to help you through just about any problem or junction of your rebuild/restoration/'restification'/what-ever ...
You son is a lucky guy to have a dad that's willing to put in the time, moeny and talent to give him a :cool: car!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You should come back and ski again, the lake is better now, with new inlet & outflow channels, not into it myself but it is looking better & the area has grown as everything in so cal, Dave

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome aboard cooldave! I think anyone with the name Dave is cool :D

·
Registered
130 Posts
Welcome! I live in WILDOMAR! Small world....
You should come by our shop sometime in Corona, we're building a 68 camaro right now that should be a fun driver. If you need help along the way with your car, let me know, I'm close by and always willing to help. And we have a booth at the Temecula Rod Run twice a year.

Here's my second gen I just finished and sold.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the offer, my son is lookin to put wheels on his daily driver, a 96 civic, I'll lok you up Thanks, Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts