Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm Dave from Mesa AZ and I bracket race a '74 Camaro.

It's still got the original 350, with Sportsman II heads, RPM Air Gap, 750 DP, 4000 RPM converter and 4.56 gears. Currently runs mid 12s at about 106.

I heard about this forum from Team Chevelle (I'm working on a '66 Malibu to cruise the streets) and figured I'd check in here too.

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
Welcome to Team CAMARO :thumbsup:

You'll probably be spending a lot of time in the "Performance" forum :yes:

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
welcome to team camaro!!
alrighty !!!..another chevelle/camaro nut!!!...

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
Keep your eyes open for info on the super chevy show at firebird. I think October, a bunch of us camaro guys are going to be racing.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks! I am thinking about going to Super Chevy. I bought the Camaro in '03, which was right about the time they stopped bringing SC to Firebird. It's likely I'll take advantage of its return.

I'll see about posting some pictures soon. I don't even remember if I made a photobucket account somewhere along the line. I'll try to check it out tonight.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks!

Let's see if I can successfully get some pictures here. This is the 2007 NHRA Division 7 finals in Las Vegas.

Wow! That was more than I bargained for!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I wonder what this does:

Pretty much the same! I'm still trying to figure out how to do the thumbnail that expands when you click on it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This was supposed to be a bit smaller, the new front suspension, steering and brakes on the Chevelle:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts