Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a 91 Camaro RS. I have always liked the style of the car and so far it has been fun.

I thought I got a good deal....$500. No rust, runs well, but yet has a laundry list of little things to be worked out.

Now off to the rest of the boards to see what info I can find!

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Hey, Miles! Welcome to the TC Crew. Been to your fair ville when I lived in Calgary.

What's the day speed limit in Montana these days?

capt

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The state changed it from "reasonable and prudent" to 75mph. This happened years ago. Most people still dont follow it though. Yes, guilty as charged.

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
A while back got aquainted with some of your northern troopers, Will :)... and contributed to the gov't coffers... but the fines were really low back then, eh?

capt

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome pics?
i will have to remember this style of forum. as for the fines...i guess they are still low?

89 in a 75 (interstate) cost me 40 dollars. add the seat belt...20 more...

compared to some states, it could be considered cheap.

had the car for four days...and already a speeding ticket. ouch!

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
i will have to remember this style of forum. as for the fines...i guess they are still low?

89 in a 75 (interstate) cost me 40 dollars. add the seat belt...20 more...

compared to some states, it could be considered cheap.

had the car for four days...and already a speeding ticket. ouch!
Thanks for getting back with the fine levels, Will... sounds like you guys are still getting a break...up here...no seat belt...$240 and 2 demerits...and they're thinking of raising this penalty up yet! Cash cow? In Ontario... we do have $1 billion...that's with a "b" of traffic fines still outstanding and not being paid... sounds like not paying taxes in Greece, eh?

capt

1 - 15 of 15 Posts