Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, quick introduction. My name is Joe, longtime hotrod and muscle car enthusiast. Recently purchased my first ever 1st gen camaro a 69 X22 Lemans blue, white interior convertible big block M21 12 bolt car. Car was frame off restored in the mid 90s and was never completed fast forward to about 5 years ago the owner sold the car to another guy that finally put paint on the car and a brand new top. Again fast forward to present day that guy lost interest and had the car sitting in his shop needing completion. I purchased the car needing interior work and all the trim and hardware purchased and installed. I am about 98% of the way there and stumbled on to this site while doing my daily 2 dozen google searches trying to learn how to put this thing together correctly. Look forward to using everyones expertise and hopefully contributing with what knowledge I can bring to the table.

-Joe

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Welcome Joe

Post your location as there are likely several other Camaro owners there you can meet up with at cruise events to swap 411

1 - 9 of 9 Posts