Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All -
Iam new to this forum and look forward to making alot of new friends and gaining new information.
I have a 1968 Camaro which Iam currently building a new SBC with a Vortech YSI. I drive my car on the street as well as at the track.

·
Super Moderator
32,444 Posts
Welcome from the Beach!
Cool, another member with the correct year. Potent powerplant!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome aboard from another '68' Delaware driver. You joined a great site with tons of excellent info. Look forward to meeting up with you at one of the shows or cruise nites. Welcome!!!!!!!!!

·
19,842 Posts
Welcome to Team Camaro, Patty

DougG from BSR :yes: lol

·
19,842 Posts
hehe... Gotta be on top of things around here :yes:

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site.:beers:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hello All...
Yes will defintely be at Ocean City, MD in
May .... Hello to Doug - great to see your a member of this forum and hope that Chop doesnt get pissed about the link, but after all, its a great pic he does good work.

Looking forward to making alot of new friends and sharing some information with all.:D

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Hello All...
Yes will defintely be at Ocean City, MD in
May .... Hello to Doug - great to see your a member of this forum and hope that Chop doesnt get pissed about the link, but after all, its a great pic he does good work.

Looking forward to making alot of new friends and sharing some information with all.:D

What show are u planning on attending in oc?

·
19,842 Posts
Yes, I e-mail the Doc to be sure he was OK with it... I think his work is great, why not show it off and get some attention for it. :yes:

BTW, Congrats on the Cert. :beers:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Doug Ramseys Harley is having grand opening cruise april 11th its a friday I designed the dash plaques im also doing all the ones for lowes cruise for the dash plaque nights once a month starting in april gets your quick might be worth 25 cents one day lol

1 - 20 of 33 Posts