Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all,
I'm new to the website, but I love the forums section. I live in Espanola, NM. I have a 67 RS/SS with a 400 sbc. Anybody else from NM here?

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Ive been all over. Currently residing in Clovis...

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Welcome to TC! We have quite a few members from NM, some pretty near you (Taos, Santa Fe, a little further south in ABQ).

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Welcome!

I went to High School up the mountain in Los Alamos & got to be friends with quite a few people from the Espanola Valley area. Unfortunately, many people will never know it, but that little town you live in there has quite a lot of talented car artists/enthusiasts who are as passionate as car guys and gals can be. Not to mention you have more beautiful & good, honest down to earth women per capita than anywhere I've ever seen (must be something in the Chimayo Red Chili) Welcome to the forum - you'll find it to be very helpful, entertaining and packed full of people with experience and expertise.

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
I forgot about that Don! Now I can thank you with a handshake...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the welcomes! No, not a red 67, it's blue. You're right, lots of nice cars in the area, I'm lucky to get to see them!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
It took me a while to figure it out, but a pic is on my profile. How do I get a thumbnail pic to pop up on every reply?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts