Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

My name is Miguel, I'm from Lisbon, Portugal and I'm discovering this forum. So far, I've learned a lot, especially in the Build Projects area. :yes:

Hope to someday, in the near future, own a 1st Gen Camaro. :D Let's see how it turns out.

See you out there. :)

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
Welcome to Team CAMARO :thumbsup:

Been a few members from Portugal in the past.
But, I can't remember hearing from anyone from there for a while ...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome.

I know a guy from a town near mine that has a '67 Camaro, but I don't know if he's registered here.

·
Premium Member
308 Posts
PONTAS, Welcome to Team Camaro Forum, glad you are interested in the 1st Generation Camaros. Hope you can locate one, and bring it home for your pleasure, I have a 68 Camaro Coupe with a 350 and a 400, non posi-traction, and also a 69 Camaro Convertible with 350 and a 4 speed with Posi-traction.....AGAIN WELCOME.............

Max in Las Vegas, NV Gold Lifetime Member Team Camaro

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome guys.

For what I know, there were 5 1st Gen Camaros sold new here, all 6 cylinders. I know one is in my town, the other is from the guy I know near my town and another is for sale right now 300 km from here. I already checked with the guy that is selling it, but I don't know, because I want a V8... For me, an American Muscle Car is a V8 or nothing!! :D

There are 2 or 3 more that I know, but those are, probably, imported. Other then that, it's very difficult to see a 1st Gen Camaro around here. There are some in Spain and in Germany there are a bunch of them.

The last time I saw a 1st Gen was a '69 in Canada... :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks.

Joe, I've already seen your build and let me congratulate you for the awesome work on the '67. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Bom dia Miguel ! My wife is Azorean from Pico and I understand Portuguese so I can help translate if ever needed.

When I was in Azores and the mainland a few years back every time I showed pictures of my 68 Camaro I had people wanting to buy it. I think it would be a lot of fun to have first gen to drive around especially if you are in the south by the coast.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the welcome.

Russ, it's cool to be in an american forum and know that portuguese people are around or, at least, someone who are married to portuguese people. :D

You are right, it would be a blast to drive a 1st gen around here. ;)

Next time you come here, bring the Camaro. l:)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Welcome Miguel.:beers:

This site has a wealth of knowledge and the most helpful bunch on the net. As I posted in a recent thread, this site rocks!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Welcome Pontas! I heard there are plenty of pretty women in Portugal!

·
19,792 Posts
Welcome to TC....I hope you find the Camaro of your dreams :beers:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts