Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
sonny..welcome to team camaro !!..glad to have you aboard!

·
Premium Member
1,092 Posts
Welcome to the boards.....you did the right thing becoming a member to the best Camaro site on the web....now lets see that ride of yours........

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
Oh yeah !!!!!!!!..she is one pretty son of a 69 z28!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Sonny what is the history of the car, it looks awesome. Nice Original color.
The car was purchased new from Jim King Chevrolet in Milwaukee, WI. The previous owner had it for a number of years and really took care of the car. I am the 4th owner in 41 years so it has not passed through a number of people. It has had one repaint, driveline rebuilt but still retains it's original interior. Hope this provided a little more detail on the Camaro.

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Welcome Sonny. Nice ride, was that you creepin through Langley a few Friday nights back?:beers:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome and a very nice car. Will be up in your country next week. Chilliwack for a few days then over to Sooke for a few days on Vacation. Hope the weathers good.

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Welcome Sonny. Nice ride, was that you creepin through Langley a few Friday nights back?:beers:

Too funny, what a small world. I was driving to Langley on my way to my friends shop for the BC inspection. Passed with no major problems and currently in the process of applying for the collector plates.

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
lol...sounded real nice too....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts