Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. My name is Paul and I live in the Hague in the Netherlands. I drive a 94 Z28 purple pearl color. I am the first owner. I just want to say after reading a few posts that the knowledge here is overwelming. This will be a great resource for me as I am starting to work on my own car now.

Greetings to all!!

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome to Team Camaro Paul. Post some pictures of your ride soon :waving:

·
Retired
16,004 Posts
Howdy from minnesota, from Danish ancestry :) toss some photos on here soon. We love pics of Camaros.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi everyone, Is there a place to put a pic of the Z here on this site? Below is the website where I posted some pics. Living in Holland is nice, and I do get alot of looks when I drive. I only wish there was an easy way to customize it. Parts are not readily available here.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Paul, How nice to have you on the site!!!! Both my Mother and Father are from Holland! I have alot of family there! My last name is Veraart, my Mother's maiden name is Kramer. I live in St. Thomas in the U.S. Virgin Islands. Good luck with the project!

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Willkommen! I'm German and my wife is Dutch. I've never been to Holland, but I'll bet you get a lot of looks with a car like yours there. Enjoy! Come back and show us some pictures.

·
Registered
13,326 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Paul, How nice to have you on the site!!!! Both my Mother and Father are from Holland! I have alot of family there! My last name is Veraart, my Mother's maiden name is Kramer. I live in St. Thomas in the U.S. Virgin Islands. Good luck with the project!

Mike
Hi Mike, St Thomas? Nice. I recognize the the dutch name. My wife is also dutch and thats why I am still here. How did you manage St Thomas? Work? Well it was good to hear from you!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
601 Posts
Hey Paul, well, my parents moved to St. Thomas to retire in 1978. My father used to be a baker on the Holland America Line. He had visited St. Thomas and loved it. So my parents had a house built here and the builder went way over on the price. My parents were in a hole and the only way they knew to make money was to open a bakery, so they did and when they were ready to retire (again) in 1995, they sold the business to me and my wife. So I am here still. My parents and my sisters have since moved back to the east coast.

Mike

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey Mike, well I envy you. We visited St Thomas on our cruise with the Holland American line, the Ryndam, Feb 2005. I also come from the east coast of the US if thats what you mean. Maine!! Cold at this time of year!! I bet with all the snowstorms they probably wish they were back in St Thomas!! Are you planning to get a camaro? They are nice to have. My problem is I have no place to work on it. We live in Scheveningen with no real garage to park in. But i have an opti problem and will have to replace it I think. Anyway nice talking to ya!! Enjoy!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts