Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Just a quick note name's paul , and I;ve got a camaro 67 running 95 LT1 4L60e and 96 vette running gear , been doing it for just over 9yrs :eek: and should be on the road soon.
Thanks paul

·
Retired
16,005 Posts
Welcome Paul, tip some Earl Gray tea for me :beers: and post some pics of that ride for us. We all love pics. Directions are in my signature :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
32,360 Posts
More from overseas, this is good! Enjoy your membership here.
Welcome from the Beach!

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
Welcome. In what city are you? I get over to the UK often. Normally I am in the London Heathrow area, Essex or Leek. Last trip over I was out on a Sunday evening and spotted a 69 camaro and a 69 mustang filling up at the same station in London. I couldn't turn around though so never talked to them. I don't see many american cars there and almost never see any old ones.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi all
Thanks for the welcome, will post some pics soon, I live in a place called stourport which is 20mls south of Birmingham.

·
Super Moderator
32,360 Posts
Hey, Paul, how much is fuel?

I enjoyed my London trip from Portsmouth and back by train in 1975.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome Paul to TC! Cheers! :beers:

·
Registered
7,151 Posts
I used to have a British car habit years ago. It's good to see it works the other way!! You have the best year first gen of them all and it has wing windows!! Don't let the others around here bother you they are just leouse they don't have wing windows!!

I am just joking around, welcome to best site Camaro on the net.

Joe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts