Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a nice forum... I'm sure we'll become well acquainted as I prepare to rebuild my new engine and make it FASTTTTTTTTTT!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody from S. Florida? How do Post a photo (preferable a clickable thumbnail)?

------------------
"Where the boys are...."
(under the hood)
68 Camaro SS 350 V8

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
welcome to the site. Sorry, I don't know how to post pics myself yet...

·
Registered
105 Posts
Welcome to the board...I also don't know how to post actual pics in the topic but you can post links in your signature if you have pics on a webpage somewhere or even post the link in the body of your posting like this: http://www.camaros.net/feature/68/robertstacho.html

Just look on the side of the page where you typed your posting and found the little smiley face
and click on the *UBB Code is ON button and it gives some instructions on how to do it.

One of these day I need to get my signature updated with these links like I have already done on Team Chevelle (Chevelles.com) the sister site for this one. I go by "Mytmouse" over there which makes no sense cuz I got the rat motors in my Chevelles and the Mouse motor in my Z/28

Again, Welcome...take off your shoes and stay awhile and enjoy

Robert Stacho

------------------
67 SS 396 Chevelle 350HP 4speed
70 SS 396 Chevelle 350HP 4speed
68 RS Z/28 302 350+HP? 4speed

[This message has been edited by Robert Stacho (edited 02-23-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Robert Stacho (edited 02-23-2002).]

X

·
0 Posts
welcome to the board, I use to live down in south florida. Key West to be exact so I guess thats about as far south as you can get, But I was to young and had no say in the move and now I Live in Delaware

------------------
Tony
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI>1979 Z-28, 350- Edelbrock Performer RPM Package- TH350
<LI>2000 Gmc Sonoma - 5-speed 4.10 rear
[/list]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts