Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
just wanted to say high to everyone.I have been looking for a nice 67 camaro for a while and i finally came across my new ride.I am to the camaro world,so i will be asking alot of questions!!! Jeff

Attachments

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Welcome

:cool:Whoo hooo, yet another 67 comes in:cool:.. We might catch them dang 69's yet. She is pertty though!:yes:

Yeah, my car looked like that for the most part when I got her. Got to say I love her with the new paint though.:yes::yes:
Come on in and ask questions we can all toss dirt with the best of em as well as give you pointers in some direction.

·
19,849 Posts
Looks good and welcome to Team Camaro.................................................................................................from ^

·
Registered
301 Posts
Welcome! Especially from a former MD guy!!! Just relocated to Texas - I do miss the Old Bay, Crabs and seafood! - If I eat one more taco I'll explode!!!!

GRIN

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Hello everyone,
just wanted to say high to everyone.I have been looking for a nice 67 camaro for a while and i finally came across my new ride.I am to the camaro world,so i will be asking alot of questions!!! Jeff

Welcome. I am from calvert. My car is actually still in calvert. I live in deale right now.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Welcome again, My last 68RS resides in St. Leonard, Md. Just a couple mins from Calvert. Good friend of mine has it now. He just moved up to Myrtle Beach about 6 months ago. So the car is on its way up there soon.
Some very nice rides down there in Southern Md! I have been to a couple shows down there. My car was actually painted at Chesapeak Collision down there on Rt 4. Back when Dave was the manager there.
Love your 67!

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Welcome Jeff. Beautiful Car!! Great to see another true first gen in here...everyone knows 67s are the only true first gen Camaro. We just allow the 68 and 69 guys in here as our guests. :D :D
Oh..and NO talking about car shows when there is still snow on the ground up here...its cruel and unusual punishment. :(

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Welcome again, My last 68RS resides in St. Leonard, Md. Just a couple mins from Calvert. Good friend of mine has it now. He just moved up to Myrtle Beach about 6 months ago. So the car is on its way up there soon.
Some very nice rides down there in Southern Md! I have been to a couple shows down there. My car was actually painted at Chesapeak Collision down there on Rt 4. Back when Dave was the manager there.
Love your 67!
Do u have any pics of the 68?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts