Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I am new here and just wanted to say hi.My name is Todd I am 33 years old and am from the Indianapolis area.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Welcome Todd from next door in Ohio. Use the search function in the different forum categories and you will find a wealth of information. You have come to the right place.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Hello Todd! Like Daral said...You've come to the right place. Tell us more about your car. Post some pictures soon! :waving:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello Todd! Like Daral said...You've come to the right place. Tell us more about your car. Post some pictures soon! :waving:
:eek: lol....well I have a Chevelle. I know I know wrong place.... :D I was actually just looking for information about the old chevy 302 engine and knew this would be the place to find it. I am not a restoration buff...more of a hot rodder/drag racer,but it amazes me the information some people,like many here,know about certain car models..I mean the very small details.I was reading a thread here today about a camaro on ebay and the details you guys noticed about this car,what was "wrong" and what not, was very impressive to say the least.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts