Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am 32 years old and live in WI. I am heavily into cars (mainly street rods) and bikes. I work in a factory. I try to do all my work on my cars myself. The last Camaro I had was a 79 with a 305 truck engine, shift kit and Hoosier dot tires. For a 305, it was pretty quick. Currently I am building a 1941 International street rod pickup, but I would like another Camaro again someday. Thanks for having me,
Jeff

·
Registered
116 Posts
Welcome on board Jeff. I'm new to the site also and really enjoy it. Great blokes here. Just bought myself a 67 SS and hope to have it here in Oz in 6-8 weeks.

Cheers Bernie

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Welcome from another Wisconsin member. You live REAL close to jr68, maybe you even know him? He is restoring a first gen that he has had for many years. He also has an old pickup project going...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Welcome from fellow wisconsinite. team camaro is great! lots of great people here with tons of knowledge. I sent you a p.m. if you get a chance relpy.
Thanks Ken
67 in progress (a.k.a. old orange)

·
Registered
6,106 Posts
Welcome from another Wisconsin member. You live REAL close to jr68, maybe you even know him? He is restoring a first gen that he has had for many years. He also has an old pickup project going...
Hey Jeff,
Like Terry said I'm not too far , only a 40 minute ride south of you.
You dont work in a paper mill by chance do you ?
And yes I'm working on an old truck too , a 1938 Chevy 1/2 ton long box soon to be short box.
I know a guy who works in Mosinee who is an International freak and has many trucks stacked in his yard , parts too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts