Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks. This is my first time, just wanted to say HI. The Camaro owner in our family is actually my wife Linda. She is the proud owner of a numbers matching, 1968 Camaro convertible. 327 (bored out .060"), original 2 spd. Powerglide. Color, Teal Blue with a white top. We get an offer to buy almost every time we take it out. It's nice! Me, (is anybody coming at me?) I'm a Mustang guy. We prove Camaros & Mustangs can peacably co-exist. :beers:

·
Registered
933 Posts
Welcome to Team Camaro. I also have a Camaro and a Mustang under one roof. I do keep them parked at different ends of the garage!:D They both have their pros and cons.
-Doug

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Welcome aboard, Jim. wow, what tolerance your wife has!:)

Ya, there was a time when there was serious talk between the two makes...but a vintage car is a vintage car today, eh? By the way, what year is the Stang?

capt

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have 2 'Stangs, an '85 GT HB (bought new) and my baby, a 2006 GT convertible (my DD) (also bought new). The Camaro and the '06 'Stang share the garage, the '85 Stang and a '90 Miata (wife's DD) share the carport.

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Yessiree! Your good wife sure does have tolerance with that many cars around the place...you've a herd of muscles there.

Don't suppose she has any sisters like that, eh? Just foolin':)

capt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts