Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say hello. I am starting on a basket case 67 RS/SS coupe. It has been scavenged a little over the years. I look forward to getting input from time to time. I was wondering if anybody had a shifter for a powerglide? Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Welcome! Glad to have you aboard.

This is the welcome forum. If youll kindly ask your transmission question in the trans and driveline forum it will get more coverage. When you ask, be sure to tell us which shifter your lookin for over there also.
Good Luck!! :D

Another Camaro Saved

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
First off, Welcome to Team CAMARO :hurray:
I'm sure you'll find the majority of the information you'll need to put you Camaro back together the way you want it :yes:

As far as locating parts - it's best to post a 'WTB' add in the classified forum, you'll get the best action there (and it will keep the info forums free of unwanted 'I need' & 'want to sell' stuff the Admins hate ;) )
You'll also want to include you hometown info in your profile - you're gonna be amazed at how many Camaro-Folk are probably near you :thumbsup:
Try to keep up on local shows/swaps and meet-up with some of the site members at them if you can - you'll never meet a better bunch of folks :beers:

Looking forward to seeing some pictures as you progress :yes:

John

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site.:beers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts