Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am new here, thought I would introduce myself. Just bought an '86 Z28 Camero, and have some questions about it that ya'll might be able to answer. It supposedly has a 305 engine with a zz4 package, IROC body, but no IROC emblems...does anybody know anything about this car? Could not find anything on the internet about it (with the zz4 package)

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
Hi, I am new here, thought I would introduce myself. Just bought an '86 Z28 Camero, and have some questions about it that ya'll might be able to answer. It supposedly has a 305 engine with a zz4 package, IROC body, but no IROC emblems...does anybody know anything about this car? Could not find anything on the internet about it (with the zz4 package)
Welcome to TC! Um.. you might try searching the web for a "CAMARO" not a "CAMERO" :D

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
The ZZ4 most likely means that someone put a crate ZZ4 350 engine in the car to replace whatever it had originally (You can tell from the VIN). Does it look like this one, with aluminum heads?

http://paceperformance.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=22962

And "IROC body" may just mean that the IROC nose and skirts were added instead of the smaller 86 parts.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site.:beers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts