Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I own a 1979 Camaro Berlinetta, my first car. Now I'm looking to restore it and drop a 350 supercharged engine into it. Sadly as of right now it has been sitting for 3 yrs, the 305 thats in it now blew and I have not had the money to fix it. This next summer I will be shipping it from AZ to NY. Thats the first step. If anyone know of a cheap shipper and any idea on the cheapest way to move it across country, please let me know. the next step is to get the tools and rip out that pos 305, then a complete overhaul. Also if anyone knows of a great place to buy a 350 crate engine and any or all parts, tools exc...I may and or will need let me know. all input is greatly appreciated.

Well, thats all for now.
Peace
-Camaro_Diva:disco:

·
Super Moderator
32,278 Posts
Welcome to the Club, Diva. You might look into doing a search in this site for a mover.

Reads quite the project you have planned out. Taking pictures for an album of reference?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I got a lot planned for this car, It gonna take a while and lots of hard work, but I know the finished product will be well worth it. And of course, I will be taking pictures every step of the way.

-Camaro_Diva

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
Welcome to team camaro!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts