Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am another old Camaro guy. Maybe I am the oldest here at 68 years old. Anyway, I am an original owner of a Lemans Blue, black vinyl top '69 SS 350, 4 speed. I ordered my car in Saigon, Vietnam from the PX. Picked it up in San Francisco when I returned stateside. I have restored it and regularly do cruise nights and car shows in my area. I'm looking forward to visiting the page regularly and getting to know you all.

·
Premium Member
8,048 Posts
I'll say it first: Correct year!

Also you're going to be asked for pics. I'll leave that to someone else.

·
Premium Member
12,511 Posts
Very nice - Maybe update with a picture or two.

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Welcome to TC! Pics :hurray:

·
Premium Member
12,511 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,048 Posts
Pretty car.

I was mistaken earlier when I said correct year. I saw the 68 and mistyped in my excitement....

...but still you have the correct color at least. :D

(1968 is the correct year. Inside joke around here...)

Anyway you can always upload your pics to another hosting site and link them here using the little yellow box with the sun in the right corner and mountains in it located just above the box where you type your comments into. I like www.imgur.com because you don't need to register, etc.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pretty car.

I was mistaken earlier when I said correct year. I saw the 68 and mistyped in my excitement....

...but still you have the correct color at least. :D

(1968 is the correct year. Inside joke around here...)

Anyway you can always upload your pics to another hosting site and link them here using the little yellow box with the sun in the right corner and mountains in it located just above the box where you type your comments into. I like www.imgur.com because you don't need to register, etc.
Guess it depends on who you are talking to as to which year is the correct year. Lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
12,511 Posts
Thanks for adding your name Carl. :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts