Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Ive been looking around this site for a little while and found some great tips/info for my 67 restoration project. im workin away at it slowly but surely but having a great time doing it. I just wanted to say Hi...:beers:

Heres what it looked like when I started. Luckily there is barely only surface rust except a small section on the passenger quarter panel. As of now, the interior is completely stripped down, I added a factory spoiler, and its getting a brand new wiring job.

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
WELCOME! plans for a motor?

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
Cool !! Welcome !! I see you have a 4th gen in the garage too. Where are you located ?? May be some others close by to talk with.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome to Team Camaro! :waving:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WELCOME! plans for a motor?
Well, I think Im pretty set on the zz502 but Im going to look into what I want to do for sure. It was an original 6cylinder but the guy before me swapped in a 350 from a 1970 vette. When I got it, the 350 had been sitting for 10 years and wasnt running (turns out the crank and water pump were seised up) so a buddy and I swapped in a running 350 he had laying aroung his shop. So with exception of the wiring, it runs...

Cool !! Welcome !! I see you have a 4th gen in the garage too. Where are you located ?? May be some others close by to talk with.
yup, thats my 02 z28 daily driver. Im located in South San Jose, CA. Ive met some good people through other boards and Im sure Ill do the same through here!! See you guys around :beers:

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Welcome ,Take your time and do your homework it will save you $$$ and heartaches and ask a lot of questions here as plenty of other camaro oweners have been through it ,good luck and Happy Motoring

1 - 15 of 15 Posts