Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am not an actual camaro owner but i am working on a 67 camaro with one of my buddies and some one from s10forum told me to come over and share so where is the best place to post pics of the project we are doing?

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Welcome.
Put your photo's up on photobucket or cardomain or something and then link to them here.
This is a great place to questions answered.
Scott

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well its a project and i was just wondering if there is a project section or just go ahead and post the pics here in the newbie section

edit here are the pics

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
Nice. Looks like it's coming together pretty good. Carb is way huge though. LOL

·
Registered
301 Posts
awesome! i see you found the forum. :beers:

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome to the Team! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,325 Posts
Nice project you got there...Thanks for the pictures...Like Dave said, "Welcome" :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks guys i really appreciate all the kind words, and yea i found it, the carb is a 1040 he is going to run 8.5to 1 comp so he can run on pump gas with dual stage nitrous and a charger on a 540 all aluminum big block :D cant wait till its done i will keep this updated i am sure you guys will want to see its progress

and i believe the pans are goodmark if i am not mistaken

·
Registered
115 Posts
nice projext and clean shop..i only wish mine was this organized!!

·
Retired
16,008 Posts
welcome to team Camaro, you do good work on the car and the pictures. More folks will see them in the Bench section, where the misc. stuff is talked about, project pics like yours etc. go better in there. :)

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Welcome Byran : you are a very talanted young man ,very nice ,glad you picked a 1st gen. to do your magic on ,keep us posted and always Happy Motoring

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
got alittle update for you guys have more pictures but will have those uploaded tomorrow

on to the pics

1 - 17 of 17 Posts