Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I'm new to this sight and I got my first Camaro recently, 1993 Z28 automatic, when I got it it wouldn't automatically down shift to first gear when stoppin at light and I have to manually shift down to first and then back to drive and it will take off in first gear, so now I'm getting a vibration went shifting into second gear and the low Trac light comes on. It just started to day and the vibration and low Trac light go hand in hand, I've been looking all morning and can't find answers to this specific problem, any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok so I'm new to this sight and I got my first Camaro recently, 1993 Z28 automatic, when I got it it wouldn't automatically down shift to first gear when stoppin at light and I have to manually shift down to first and then back to drive and it will take off in first gear, so now I'm getting a vibration went shifting into second gear and the low Trac light comes on. It just started to day and the vibration and low Trac light go hand in hand, I've been looking all morning and can't find answers to this specific problem, any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Ok so now it seems to be slipping all the time but still shifts good when not slipling and shuttering/vibrating, wondering could it be rear end because of Low Trac light?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts