Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all .I need some panels installed on my 69. full Floor, 2 lower quarter patch,full trunk, etc... please to anyone and all who reads this if you can help, please recomend as many local shops as poss. I want a good job but not show. I want a daily driver that looks great. Some of these shops out here are beyond rip off's. One quoted me 40K! I could buy a new crate body, go on a vacation for 3 months and still have enough left over to have a great paint job at that price. The 40k was not a total restore just quarters, full trunk and floor and paint and strip. I already took the car appart, just a rolling chasis, no motor, no interior, bare ! and want to do most of the work my self:sad: The only thing I want to leave to the pro's is the welding.Goodmark has a link for a installation center which posts their prices, which are realistic and fair but that shop is in Georgia which wont help me

·
Premium Member
2,050 Posts
body shops are about 60-65 an hour
quarters are 10-15hrs a piece
floor is about the same

Just goto some car shows and ask people who did their work

·
Registered
576 Posts
What about American Musclecars in Ontario? Sal Perez is on here sometimes. He does cars for classic industries. Santini paint and body in Westminster has been fair with me. what about Mahoods I have seen some of his cars at Pomona swap meets?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts