Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all .I need some panels installed on my 69. full Floor, 2 lower quarter patch,full trunk, etc... please to anyone and all who reads this if you can help, please recomend as many local shops as poss. I want a good job but not show. I want a daily driver that looks great. Some of these shops out here are beyond rip off's. One quoted me 40K! I could buy a new crate body, go on a vacation for 3 months and still have enough left over to have a great paint job at that price. The 40k was not a total restore just quarters, full trunk and floor and paint and strip. I already took the car appart, just a rolling chasis, no motor, no interior, bare ! and want to do most of the work my self:sad: The only thing I want to leave to the pro's is the welding.Goodmark has a link for a installation center which posts their prices, which are realistic and fair but that shop is in Georgia which wont help me

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.