Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone could help me. I currently have a 350 engine in my 69 ss and it is all stock wioth a q jet carburator. I am switching to a holley 750 carb and my problem is I have a fuel return line from the filter. I would like to leave this and wonder how they ran these lines wth the holley and the 350. I would appreciate any help or pics with this . thank you Allen young [email protected]

·
Retired
16,046 Posts
Hi apyah, my 69 has a holley now too. You need to remove that dual line filter and get a standard fuel filter with one connection on each end. Then cap off or plug the return line near the fuel pump for future use.
Previous owner on mine, clamped a short piece of fuel line hose onto the idle steel fuel line, then put a small bolt into the open rubber end with a clamp around the threaded part. You might have to mount the new fuel filter near the pump and use rubber fuel hose all the way up to your carb connection. Hope that helps and maybe others will comment too. I sent you an email pic of my carb setup
good luck

·
Retired
16,046 Posts
Took a few pics last night, here is my fuel filter setup.
Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts