Team Camaro Tech banner

101 - 102 of 102 Posts

·
Premium Member
Shawn Lemans Blue 1969 Camaro LS3, TKO 600
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Shawn, you ever get your exhaust figured out ??
Donny,
Sorry about the late response. The short answer is no, not yet. The car is in the paint shop again.

The long answer is I am not sure I would have it figured out even if I had the car back from the paint shop. It has been a very busy last three months for me and the family. We moved back to the Norfolk/Va Beach area. Moving, new job and new house has kept me extremely busy so the car has taken a back seat for now. I am hoping to get the car back from the paint shop in March. More to follow.

·
Premium Member
5,230 Posts
Donny,
Sorry about the late response. The short answer is no, not yet. The car is in the paint shop again.

The long answer is I am not sure I would have it figured out even if I had the car back from the paint shop. It has been a very busy last three months for me and the family. We moved back to the Norfolk/Va Beach area. Moving, new job and new house has kept me extremely busy so the car has taken a back seat for now. I am hoping to get the car back from the paint shop in March. More to follow.
No problem at all. Hope everything falls into place and things start moving forward for ya, good luck.

101 - 102 of 102 Posts