Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First day of a Wisconsin spring, new camaro under 4 inches of snow. I knew it was coming so I gave the rifle cabinet keys to my wife.

I've got a wife, 2 kids, a dog, and a 1987 Camaro. Its got a Jasper 355, Edelbrock headers, and a Demon carb. My pop always revered the sleepers; I guess he passed it on. I like my cars kind of ugly and fast as hell.

Whole car is kind of rough and'll need some work, but the first biggish project will be a eaton posi in the back. Single strip burnouts (intentional or no) are simply embarrassing.

Thanks all,
t

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome Todd,chilly here 40's no snow but still not spring for me,I want 60's or better....
I'm building a sleeper 69 check it out...
Dave, that is a sweet looking ride. What wheels and tires you got front and back? I like that look a ton, but a sleeper? I don't think you're gonna sneak up on a stock mustang or hot-pipe-civic with that one. I'm thinking something closer to primer gray and bailing wire. But then I'm a bit on the lazy side when it comes to the finer detailing. You got something beautiful there.

Hi Todd , we just got hosed with 7" of snow today here in central Wisconsin.
Just what we needed. Where are you located ?
I'm down here in Madison. I'm always a bit shy of complaining about the weather with other Wisconsinites. We almost never get it worse than north of the Dane County line.

Thanks for the welcome, guys.

Todd

·
Registered
426 Posts
Holy frozen bat****, Robin! Thats even worse than I wouldve imagined, Jerry. Thatd sure be tough to play golf in.

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Dayton , this is the first day of spring here . . .

I was feeling bad about the snow stillon the ground until I saw this pic...you guys got it good, eh?

Some weather guy said the other day that we have 6 more weeks of this stuff coming our way...so Todd, I hope that you can still remember where those keys to the gun cabinet are.:)

capt

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was feeling bad about the snow stillon the ground until I saw this pic...you guys got it good, eh?

Some weather guy said the other day that we have 6 more weeks of this stuff coming our way...so Todd, I hope that you can still remember where those keys to the gun cabinet are.:)

capt
Naw, she'd better hang on the the gun keys. But, you'll notice I didn't mention the liquor cabinet.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Welcome Todd-from Wausau Wi. we didn't get any of that snow,but we got enough anyway. actually made it out to the shop this morning and took a peek at the 67. that just led to ordering a s--t load of parts!!! hope it warms up soon-we need spring so we get out the sleepers. lots of great people here-several of us from cheeseland !!!

67 camaro-work in progress

1 - 14 of 14 Posts