Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there. New member here (obviously). I just bought a 1994 Camaro yesterday. It has a V6, manual transmission, and t tops:D. The car has a decent amount of miles on it, but the body is in phenomal shape other than needing a paint job. I plan on swapping in a 5.7 hopefully next summer, maybe an LS1. I will try and get some pictures up in the next couple days.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcomes. I already plan on changing over a lot of parts to get the V8 running correctly. But the whole purpose of this car was that its a project.

I know some things about cars, Im trying to learn as much as I can though. Im going to keep the car on the road for the next 3 months and drive it to see if there is anything else wrong with it. I already know that I need a passenger window motor, new radio, new trunk lock, the interior needs replacing so Im just going to swap it out for a gray interior.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, Im feeling a little out of place here though. It seems like most people here are restoring 1st gen's. Im going for all performance.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts