Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here comes more snow, 15"+:eek: .Sounds like a good chance of blizzerd conditions up by you tommorrow. Well, put another coat of wax on the car, (OH, sorry),thats another log on the fire.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Bruce ,Very nice looking interior ,I remember when my looked like that 30 yrs ago before (back then you had to have black ) I changed mine to black ,now I kick myself in the rear ,but soon I will be changing back to blue ,sound's like you guys are having a harsh winter ,very mild for us in the Pacific NW ,just a lot of rain all the time ...Again very nice and take care ..Happy Motoring

·
Registered
8,305 Posts
it's actually been a pretty light winter up here.
so far, we've only had about 18" of snow since Nov- and we got 12" of that last weekend.

·
Registered
283 Posts
we are going to get hammered in central Minnesota over the next few days...again. On top of that I have a jury trial starting this afternoon. Hope I don't get stuck trying to get to court......No I am not on trial....I am the detective.....LOL. I already warned the prosectuor that the jurors might be running late on Thursday and Friday.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks jerome, I like the color but beware, this blue gets dirty as fast as white. but Im trying to keep it origanal looking, so its for keeps.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Been up there couple of times but never heard of it.:clonk:

·
Retired
16,053 Posts
I got the blower gased up, trash cans pulled inside, extra milk and food... neighbor has his bobcat and endloader ready, he gave me a :thumbsup: this morning when I left to meet clients,,, after he 'pushes' the snow this time, I will use my 3 stage blower to flip the snow up into the woods and get the driveways back to normal width again. I love doing that part. Mrs. Click is taking the Tahoe to work on Thur. and Im hunkering down and will take pics to keep the folks in Calif and Fl. amused. You clowns :)
Joe... hey call me a cheater but if they lived next to you, you'd love em too ;) they are great folks and NEVER accept money for gas either. A few venison steaks works :)
Other neighobor just got home from Indiana after 3 weeks of settling his folks estate, they got killed in car accident there. Very sad but they are so happy to be home, septic didnt freeze either. Guess we dont have earthquakes or hurricanes, just snow and frozen septics on occasion. Thats a crappy deal for sure.
More later..... to be continued as the snow falls.

·
Retired
16,053 Posts
I spoke to soon... I gased up the blower but on a whim figured I better start it for the first time in over a year... you guessed it, wont fire. With starter fluid it popped so I guessed fuel issue. Needle in bottom of the tin cup on the carb had very foul smelling varnish type fluid dripping out, ahh ha pulled the cup off and full of varnish. I used Stabil last year but anyway.. pulled the needle and it was also stuck and layerd with varnish. Cleaned them up, ran fresh gas thru tank and line and put it back together and one pull and it fired and ran fine. phew... NOW Im ready. Radar shows the storm west of me about 100 miles and on the way. Wooo hooo we like storms :) having venison spaghetti supper tonight :)

radar we watch from NWS

·
Retired
16,053 Posts
Venison burger as the base, instead of hamburger, add spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, waterchestnuts etc , slow cook, then put over noodles. Bingo, venison spaghetti :)

·
Premium Member
2,349 Posts
Well, for all the hype 2 days ago, we haven't seen a flake or drop of rain in Stillwater yet...:noway: I do have my snowthrower ready....:D

·
Premium Member
22,122 Posts
Venison burger as the base, instead of hamburger, add spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, waterchestnuts etc , slow cook, then put over noodles. Bingo, venison spaghetti :)
And here I thought you were kidding. Shoulda known better! :beers:

·
Premium Member
2,349 Posts
And here I thought you were kidding. Shoulda known better! :beers:
We don't kid about anything Venison in MN. You should try the Venison sausage !!:yes:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.