Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
Well almost a year ago i picked up a 72 camaro that had definatly seen better days, i've always wanted one and figured this would be a great car to learn to work on. I've been having a blast so far and learning more and more every day, it has been a little slow as money is kinda tight but still lots of fun. The car is a 350ci and came with a beat up m20 which i just replaced with a new (rebuilt) m22, one of the first things i did was a painless harness as it looked like it was about to catch fire any second, also new seats, a little cosetics here and there (everything in the interior was missing, still need a new dash), new carpet, fenderwells, msd dig6al box, edelbrock preformer n2o, centerforce clutch... i still have a long way to go but it's slowly coming along, i know i'll have a lot of stupid questions so please try to bear with me.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Re: Hey everyone, another FNG, LOT OF PICS

Welcome Beef54 ,lots of work you have done ,yes its takes time as I was not born into $$$$$ and raising a family they come first ,so I am almost ready for the muffler shop,Looks good ,some simple things to do and does not cost makes things look good detail work takes time but the benefits,priceless..Have fun and always Happy Motoring,new guy buy's:beers:

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Re: Hey everyone, another FNG, LOT OF PICS

Welcome evilbeef54. Nice ride(s) with matching motorcycles to go! Keep up the good work. These projects take time and like you said $$$ as well. Any questions you might have just ask. There aren't any stupid question, except the ones not asked!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys, its coming along, hopefully i can figure out the new dist. so i can drive it tomorrow

1 - 5 of 5 Posts