Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I am brand new to this forum. I actualyl don't own a camaro of my own yet, but im in search of one. not too much luck finding it though in a range i can afford, lol. even though i dont own one myself, my brother has a 78 Z28. It was originally yellow, which was, im not quite sure, but one of the rarest colors for that year. the previous owner painted it a real bright pink color, the color on some cavaliers and geo storms. it looked nice, but we'd rather have the prestige of the yellow. well, if anybody can ever help me locating a 25th anniv. edition, white convertable, with a v8, please help! thanx every1!

------------------
I will one day own my Camaro, and all you Ford guys just better hope that day never comes!

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Welcome to the site. It is a great place.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Ah....Very nice to have new blood. if you pay close attention you can learn from some of us oldtimers that have made far more mistakes than you have!!!

·
Super Moderator
32,437 Posts
"Welcome to my parlor" said the spyder to the fly.

As everyone said, "Good site and learn alot from the masters." We've been there, done that!

------------------
Everett 68/350/PG/11.90/115mph

·
Registered
734 Posts
Welcome to the site, and good luck in your search for a Camaro. Just as I'm still searching for a Camaro too.

And I have to agree with Everett#2390, at this site, everybody helps eachother!!!

David

1 - 5 of 5 Posts