Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy here, been lurking and learning from all you folks...still looking. I'm gonna get back in the game, been a while since I've had a hot rod and I'm ready.:hurray:

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
Welcome to team camaro!!!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the warm welcome guys, and it's still warm in Az.
Rj...
Any idea what you are planning to buy or build ? (I don't know how to copy qoutes yet)

I've looked at a lot of great cars out there. I'm partial to 1st gens but who isnt? That's why we joined this site I guess. I used to have '78 Rally Sport. Sold to get married and raise kids. Found out about 7 years later my wife was mad at me for selling it but never said anything at the time, she thought it wasnt her place to (gotta love her). Anyway, I kinda have my eye on a '73. I would like to ask for Sparky's help though. He's seen it and I'd like to talk to him about it.

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
Thanks for all the warm welcome guys, and it's still warm in Az.
Rj...
Any idea what you are planning to buy or build ? (I don't know how to copy qoutes yet)

I've looked at a lot of great cars out there. I'm partial to 1st gens but who isnt? That's why we joined this site I guess. I used to have '78 Rally Sport. Sold to get married and raise kids. Found out about 7 years later my wife was mad at me for selling it but never said anything at the time, she thought it wasnt her place to (gotta love her). Anyway, I kinda have my eye on a '73. I would like to ask for Sparky's help though. He's seen it and I'd like to talk to him about it.
SENT YOU A PM!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SENT YOU A PM!!:thumbsup:[/quote]

Thanks Sparky! :beers:
I've got more questions now and I really appreciate your help. Man, this place is great.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts