Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
Welcome to team camaro!! Somebody will chime in!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
I am South of route 6, Valpo address Chesterton school district. Rea you planning a complete resto on your 68?
I am living in town Chesterton right now but have purchased some acres in Jackson Twp., just waiting for work to stabilize before i build. I went to Chesterton schools, also, but grew up in Jackson Twp. The plan is a full resto. The pics make the car look worse than it is, though. Prolly going to need a drivers side quarter and some work on the trunk pans, then paint. Interior is in near perfect condition only needing carpet. Again it's all on hold till work picks up.....:eek:

How bout you???? Do you currently have Camaro? If so, everyone here are big fans of pictures!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am living in town Chesterton right now but have purchased some acres in Jackson Twp., just waiting for work to stabilize before i build. I went to Chesterton schools, also, but grew up in Jackson Twp. The plan is a full resto. The pics make the car look worse than it is, though. Prolly going to need a drivers side quarter and some work on the trunk pans, then paint. Interior is in near perfect condition only needing carpet. Again it's all on hold till work picks up.....:eek:

How bout you???? Do you currently have Camaro? If so, everyone here are big fans of pictures!!!! :thumbsup:

I am local 20 sheet metal and work for us has also been sporatic. This Friday my front and rear glass is being replaced so over the weekend I will try to post some pictures. Do you by any chance know a friend of mine Pat Polland from HP Construction?

·
Registered
252 Posts
I am local 20 sheet metal and work for us has also been sporatic. This Friday my front and rear glass is being replaced so over the weekend I will try to post some pictures. Do you by any chance know a friend of mine Pat Polland from HP Construction?
I think i may know him...that name sounds very familiar. I am sure that I've met him before. Have you taken your car to any local car shows or cruises? Lookin forward to the pics!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Beautiful looking car, Mike!!! I wish mine was half as far along as yours! Your car reminds me of a friends camaro in high school. I used to run around with him when i had my chevelle. Again, very nice!!!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for all of the great compliments guys, this winter I will start fine tuning some of the interior cosmetics and of course more HP.

Jerry: I am South of the dunes about 5 miles and yes it does still exist are you from the area?

·
Registered
6,106 Posts
Jerry: I am South of the dunes about 5 miles and yes it does still exist are you from the area?
I was born and raised in the south side of Chicago and when we were kids my parents took us to the Dunes alot. I remember many young people in their teens and twentys partying there. Beer bottles everywhere, music, bikini chicks . . . .
Also went to US 30 drag strip not too far from there as well.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts