Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, Not sure where to post this so it gets some hits? I am makeing decals of Tony Pizzi's World's Fastest Z28 as featured in Super Stock Magazines January 1971 issue. My dad said he was running under the index until this guy came along and shattered it.
I have all finished except for the two decals on the front fender. Does anyone know what they are and or have a good picture of them? The plaque with the #1(old NED division 1)? Also the war of the world's looking decal. Shifter on wheels? I also saw a color picture of the camaro somewhere. I cannot remember where. If any one has a color pic that would be nice as well. I know the sripes are blue. Any help Greatly appreciated
Thanks Rick

·
Premium Member
5,339 Posts
I can't believe this site. First time posters and look at the connection made. WOW!:thumbsup:

Welcome to the group.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
welcome to team camaro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,188 Posts
I can't believe this site. First time posters and look at the connection made. WOW!:thumbsup:

Welcome to the group.

Jeff

Notice Rick made this post back in Jul 08. Jim just found it. Jim, from the looks of it Rick may have made that one post for info and has not returned or posted.

Anyway....welcome to the both of you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts