Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts
Will the flames wash off? The adds allright, the flames have to go.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope i did the whole 10 yard for thos flames sanded primer and clearcoat! why doesent anyone like the flames?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Nick I think you should put the fire out on the hood LOL:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Is that the optional COPO performance park brake I see you are using there? Flames may not be a big seller for the masses, and use spell check on the ad. Other than that, it is what it is.

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Nick, i think you have two pics the same on the add..and the flames.ahhh well i know you like them but..i have to agree with everyone else, they may work for you, but you need to go with what everyone agrees on.. even though sometimes we don't want to hear it..:)

·
Registered
146 Posts
I would think a pic of your car buried under snow like that would not be a very good pic to have, if your trying to sell your car...

but then again what do I know, NO snow here. :thumbsup:

Josh

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
The ad is pretty good. Gotta agree with others on the flames and spellcheck. I particularly like the front plate, somewhat amusing on a 4 cyl. :D Not picking on you, but you did ask for opinions.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I know you are young, so please don't take this the wrong way, but you asked for a critique. I would never take that add seriously with all of the spelling and grammer errors in it...

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
i just wanted to let you know that a 1987 camaro v6 with a 5-speed lists for $1000, and you are asking $1600 for your older 4 cylinder 4-speed
just wanted to let you know
good luck

·
Premium Member
9,619 Posts
I just want to know how you get pictures like that to show up in a CL ad? I've never been able to figure it out. Please, do tell :)

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i went over the ad like 10 times and couldent find that many errors!
I know you are young, so please don't take this the wrong way, but you asked for a critique. I would never take that add seriously with all of the spelling and grammer errors in it...

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ya but they also only made 10,000 of that kind in that year of four cylinders!
i just wanted to let you know that a 1987 camaro v6 with a 5-speed lists for $1000, and you are asking $1600 for your older 4 cylinder 4-speed
just wanted to let you know
good luck

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
lol, I wouldn't take that ad seriously either. Way too many spelling errors. When your finished typing an ad just hit the ABC Check button or spell check button at the top of your screen. It will show all of the errors.

·
Banned
3,176 Posts
Jesus Christ Monkey Balls!!!.....What a piece of crap!....And where the hell did you learn to spell!....out of a cracker jack box!!!.....I counted 18 friggin misspelled words, I'll list your incorrect spelling first then the correct spelling:

1) realy-really
2) witch-which
3) thos-those
4) dident-didn't
5) panals-panels
6) where-were
7) faild-failed
8) pannals-panels
9) form- from
10) interwested-interested
11) strio-stereo
12) speackers-speakers
13) basss-bass
14) drivin-driven
15) emitions-emissions
16) electrontics-electronics
17) becides-besides
18) ciggereat-cigarette

No one is going to take you serious if you don't know how to write out a sentence or spell correctly!!.....Now correct all those errors!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
i went over the ad like 10 times and couldent find that many errors!
You are kidding, right?
There are over 30 spelling errors, and I'm not going to comment on the grammar, punctuation, and the crazy use of symbols.
I am not a good speller either, so on important stuff I write it in MS Word, correct it, then cut and paste it. Maybe you could try that.
Also, your picture composition is poor and fails to show important details a buyer is likely to want to see.
Then again, it's an inexpensive car that appeals to a younger buyer that most likely will not care about any of this.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts