Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i'm new to this forum posting, so here it goes...my mom owned a 69' camaro when she was younger and ever since she passed away I am ready to carry on the tradition I guess. Biggest problem is lack on knowledge, so this is what I am here for; to learn about the car I love!:)

·
Registered
748 Posts
Whats happening Becca, you came to the right place for the knowledge that you are lookin for , welcome to team camaro:thumbsup:

·
Registered
455 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Becca. I joined a year ago and have found this to be a great place to learn about the car we love. I bust my knuckles on a '69, as I know many here do, and let me just say that the 1969 Camaro is the most gorgeous car ever made. Now that that debate is settled, I hope you have a great experience building and driving yours!:)

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Becca. I joined a year ago and have found this to be a great place to learn about the car we love. I bust my knuckles on a '69, as I know many here do, and let me just say that the 1969 Camaro is the most gorgeous car ever made. Now that that debate is settled, I hope you have a great experience building and driving yours!:)
WO>>WO>>WO!! 69?! Thems fightin' words....Welcome Becca. Need someting holler....We like to help.:D

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome Becca to Team Camaro! If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. That's what we are here for.

What part of California are you located? :waving:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts