Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, just found this web site, its awsome. Well my names Matt, im 16 from ontario canada. Iv been saving up for a 69 camaro (my dream car) and am hoping to buy one some day. The problem is trying to find one here around where i live. I think i might have to pop over to the states and see how things go. If i find one with no engine i plan on droping a chevy 350 small in her. Got one in my dad 1981 gmc step side. It works great and i love that motor. I love driving the truck also hehe. Any way, just thought id stop in and introduce my self.

-Matt
[email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, Thanks for the welcome. Oh yes, been in love with the 69 since i was little. The right one, yes thats what i hope too. One that dosnt need way over my head tomuch work, but one that can be a project for me. I dont mind if it takes a few years to finish. I will have one heck of a grin from ear to ear every time i look at the car if i get it. lol, even if its still rusty or what ever.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Matt-- welcome, good luck finding a good '69. In the meantime you can scour ebay and other sites and dream a little, see what's out there...doing that kind of homework pays off in the future...I bought a '68 Camaro RS when I was 19 I think (long before ebay or even the internet), you can see it on my web page, anyway here I am almost 47 years old, still tinkering with a 68 Camaro-- it can be a lifelong interest. I keep telling my son that someday he might have to put an electric motor or solar panels in the Camaro if he wants to drive it in another 30 years! Terry

PS you might want to check out a '68 instead of a '69...just kidding, I don't want to get that debate started again!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts