Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day all, I've been lurking in the background browsing all the advice and tips on the forum for awhile now an thought I'd say hi, join up and possibly help someone else. :beers:

Scotty

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
Hey-ya Scotty :waving:
Welcome to Team CAMARO :beers:

Quite a few of your Mates post up on here also :yes:
Hopefully they'll chime-in as soon as they wake up down there :thumbsup:

Looking forward to your input in the forums :cool:

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
G'day back to ya, m8...from another former colony, eh?

Plenty of your kind aleady aboard...even an occasional Kiwi. Not many Pommies, though.

Welcome to the Crew.

capt

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome guys :thumbsup: . Currently I have a 68 that I'm doing a full rebuild on. Actually just got it back from having it soda-blasted on Friday so currently it's not much to look at, but it's a working progress. I will post up some pics of the "before" car and how it currently sits as soon as I learn how :confused: . Thanks again, Scotty

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Welcome Scotty :thumbsup:
And being "Down Under" really depends on your perspective:

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
...I will post up some pics of the "before" car and how it currently sits as soon as I learn how :confused: . Thanks again, Scotty
Your best bet is to set up a Photobucket account and post the link of an album that has the pics relevant to the thread your in. Space allotted to you for pics on this forum is fairly small and you'll use it up with just a few shots.

·
Super Moderator
32,354 Posts
Welcome, Scotty
Correct year as some of us will say.
Follow Carl's suggestion in posting pictures.

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Scotty, your album is currently set as 'private' or 'password-protected', so you can only view the pictures with your password. You can either post individual images here, the unique photobucket URL to each image you want to share, or else change the album from 'private' to 'public' - but if you do that last one, make sure there's nothing in the album that you don't mind everyone (e.g. the entire internet world) seeing :thumbsup:
(To change your album to 'public', click the 'private' button just to the right of your album name on the main photobucket page, and when the window opens, select 'public').

1 - 14 of 14 Posts